Upitni oblik sadašnjeg prostog vremena
DO + I/you/we/they + glagol u infinitivu
DOES + he/she/it + glagol u infinitivu
1. – Do you understand my question? – Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
2. – Does your sister like romantic movies? – Yes, she does. / No, she doesn’t.
3. – Do we need something from the supermarket? – Yes, we do. / No, we don’t.
- Sve one imenice koje označavaju ljude, kao teacher, brother, student, i sl., ponašaće se isto kao he, ili she.
- Sve imenice koje označavaju predmet, životinju ili pojavu, poput phone, laptop, book, dog, cat, rain, snow, itd, ponašaće se isto kao zamenica it.
Does his mother cook very well? (= Does she cook very well?)
Does your boss work in a big office? (= Does he work in a big office?)
Does his mobile phone have a lot of apps? (= Does it have a lot of apps?)
- Sve imenice koje su u množini ponašaće se kao zamenica they:
Do your parents live in Budapest? (= Do they live in Budapest?)
Do your children have a lot of homework? (= Do they have a lot of homework?)
Test - Present Simple Tense Questions
Odaberite jednu od ponuđenih reči u pitanjima, a zatim dopunite kratak odgovor.
Kliknite na polje desno da biste otkrili tačne odgovore.
– Do/Does your friend like shopping?
– No, she ___.
– Do/Does you have any brothers and sisters?
– Yes, I ___. I have 2 sisters and a brother.
– Do/Does your parents live in a house?
– No, they ___. They live in a flat.
– Do/Does Mark’s children go to school?
– No, they ___. They are still very little.
– Does your boss give/gives you a lot of work?
- Oh, yes, she ___. We all work very much.
– Do/Does your mother work in a bank?
– No, she ___. She’s a teacher.
– Do John and Mary have/has children?
– Yes, they do/does. They have 2 girls.
– Do/Does James go out to clubs at weekends?
– Yes, he ___. Usually on Saturdays.