The Past Simple Tense Positive
work – worked – worked
play – played – played
live – lived – lived
go – went – gone
be – was/were – been
have – had – had
- My parents lived in Moscow before their marriage.
- Jenny played tennis really well yesterday.
- Our son worked as a pilot ten years ago.
- My parents went to Moscow on holiday.
- Jenny was a tennis player when she was young.
- Our son had a good job last year.
The Wrong Country?
Read the text about two football fans who wanted to see a Champions League in Spain and complete the sentences with the past tense of the verbs in brackets.
To check answers, click/tap on the key symbol.
(Klikom na ključ proverite tačan odgovor.)